Features true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover, and transparent MagLevel™ windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62×51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester match ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830″
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1-25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.
***This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Illinois, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, District of Columbia and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.***