Gen III OMW (One More Wave) Rifle
- 14.5” 300BLK Stainless Steel, 1/7 twist - OR - 14.5" 5.56 SCLP "Skinny" CHF, 1/7 twist
- Gas Block: Lo-Pro, .750, pinned to barrel
- Barrel Extension w/extended feed ramps
- Silencerco ASR Brake (pinned to barrel 16" OAL)
- Model: Gen III precision machined billet receiver from 7075-T6 w/extended feed ramps featuring anti-rotation interface with handguard
- Finish: Hardcoat type III anodizing, with Cerakote ceramic coating (Black) for ultimate finish and performance
- Noveske Marked Geissele Super Badass Charging Handle Q Bolt & Carrier Group
- Shot peened & MP tested bolt
- Auto carrier w/staked carrier key
- Model: Gen III precision machined billet receiver from 7075-T6 with One More Wave engraved logo (logo Cerakote Robins Egg)
- Ambi bolt release, Norgon Ambi magazine release, and Ambi 60 degree STS safety selector
- Hardcoat type III anodizing, with Cerakote ceramic coating (Black) for ultimate finish and performance
- Geissele SSA Trigger
- Mil-spec 6 position receiver extension
- Staked Noveske QD End Plate
- 60 degree ambi safety selector
- NHR M-LOK -13.5” Free floating handguard w/1913 top and bottom rail both with Hardcoat type III anodizing and Cerakote ceramic coating (Black)
- Stock: Magpul SL
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Pistol
- Magpul MBUS Pro Folding Sights
- One 30 Rnd. Magazine
ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED IF THE FFL FOR TRANSFER IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN 48HRS.
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have.
Noveske Rifleworks LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.
The One More Wave Story
Often times our nation's heroes fall into the shadows and are overlooked. They're a group who have sacrificed much through a story that most will never hear. One More Wave is a group composed of veterans and surfers, looking to heal these forgotten heroes through the joy of surfing.
One More Wave is a non-profit charity started by US military veterans with the focus of enhancing the recovery of wounded or disabled vets via ocean therapy. They work with vets who have a wide range of disabilities, and hand craft surfboards to suit the specific injury. These surfboards are customized with graphics, and when needed, customized for performance- working with specific physical disabilities. Noveske is proud to partner with One More Wave to help raise money for the creation of these fully customized surfboards. A large portion of the profit of the One More Wave rifle will be donated to aid in offsetting the cost of building the boards, and providing each vet with a special, life changing experience.
It's a story that moved us so much that we hit the drawing board with the One More Wave crew to cook up a new Gen III Noveske rifle, where a portion of their proceeds will go directly to aiding them in their mission of creating custom surf equipment to help veterans find that next wave and discover the therapy they need. Learn more about One More Wave here.